- Blocks for checking CAN bus performance and auto transmission control have been added. Blocks are activated in the ID settings. The CAN health monitoring unit issues 1 if at least one message arrives to the module per function execution cycle and 0 if the bus is empty. The auto-transmission control unit takes the values of logical 1 (auto-transmission is on) and 0 (auto-transmission is off).
- When changing the ID parameters, to save it is now necessary to click the Ok button at the bottom of the window. When pressed, new parameters are overwritten to all messages with this identifier (including blocks on the diagram). Example: we have a Test message with ID 0x777, in the ID settings we changed this ID to 888, and set the period to 20 instead of 100 ms. After clicking the Ok button, the Test message will change its identifier to 0x888 and the period will be rewritten.
- Fixed bugs when working with CAN messages
- Fixed bugs that occurred when changing a module
- Updated libraries for local compilation
Before installing a new version of the ACS configurator, we recommend creating a copy of old projects. In case of an error in compiling old projects, we ask you to report the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback form in the settings.