- Increased component update speed (noticeable when adding / editing CAN messages, switching input to analog or output to PWM, as well as when opening a chart).
- A special element EEwr16 has been added, which is used to write data to the EEPROM of the microcontroller module. Data from input V is recorded at the address indicated at the input.
- Fixed bugs with updating the library when loading the project. Errors were due to incorrect chart serialization.
- Libraries for ACS 2.0R and ACS 2.1R modules updated
- Libraries for local compilation of projects updated
We recommend creating a copy of old projects. In connection with the previous erroneous serialization, it may be necessary to rebuild projects with manual updating of components, if there is a suspicion that the project was unsaid, make sure to inform and send the project to email@example.com or use the formal feedback in the settings .